Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Overdoing it?

Sometimes I can't help but think if I'm overdoing my preparation for a future baby. I now eat fruits and vegetables. I try to jog twice a week. I reduced my salt and sugar intake by (almost) avoiding junk food and sweet goodies in my grocery. I go to my acupuncturist twice a month. I pray the novena every Wednesday. I avoid getting secondhand smoke. I use natural and organic products. I have books about fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Too much? Sometimes I feel people around me snicker behind my back at the thought that I'm taking this preconception thing so seriously. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm just doing what I can to get rid of my polycystic ovaries the natural way. As much as possible, I want to be able to have regular ovulation and have a natural pregnancy. No Clomid! No TVS every now and then! I'll try hard to not mind these people around me. I'll not stress myself about what they think. This is my body and I have every right to do what I feel is good for me. Bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter