Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bosom Buddy

I have found a website full of information about doing things naturally during pregnancy, labor and delivery, breastfeeding, fertility and staying healthy. Pam Yap-Magallon, a Pinay wife, mother of two and a vegan, maintains the Bosom Buddy website and I'm thrilled to learn all the things she has in her site.

Most of the websites I've read are US-based so there is some disconnect. These websites talk about things, food in particular, which is not usually found here. Thanks to Bosom Buddy, I can now read about indigenous food which can help me in my future pregnancy and beyond. Check out the "Stay Healthy" section of the website to know the different fruits and vegetables that are just found in our local markets that can help us have a nutritious diet.

I hope I can discover other similar blogs/websites so I can know more about conception, pregnancy, taking care of a newborn, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter