Thursday, March 24, 2011

Human Nature's Tinted Lip Balm Sheer Lip Soother


I am loving Human Nature's lip balm !


Human Nature is an organic cosmetics company in the Philippines. They sell a variety of natural and organic products such as make-up, facial wash, moisturizer, lotion, hand sanitizer, etc. They don't have the complete line yet (they' don't have sunscreen products, soaps, etc.) but most bath and beauty products that you want, they have it. You can order online, on their stores, or from their distributors (which I did).

Human Nature claims this tinted lip balm (P69.75) is one of their best-sellers and I know why. It looks natural on my lips. The rosey red tint is perfect on morena skin. My lips feel a tinge of coolness after applying this lip balm and I don't need to re-apply everytime. It's also good to know that this beauty product is 100% natural, I don't feel guilty after using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter