Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GIGA

GIGA is the name of the store where I now buy my organic and natural bath and beauty products. You can see their stalls at different malls.
I have bought stuff from this little shop a few years ago but I only knew recently about the meaning of its name. GIGA - God Is Good Always! Nice noh? And as I remember, their receipt has "God bless our sales" in it.

A few weeks ago, I bought GIGA's Hair Treatment (P165). My hair hasn't visited the parlor for treatments for so many months now and it desperately needed some TLC. This product is made of virgin coconut oil (VCO), aloe vera extract, peppermint, patchouli and lavender. The direction says to use it sparingly. It's made of VCO, so you really need to use a small amount only. Otherwise, you will have to shampoo again and again to remove the oiliness from your hair. You can use it as a leave-on conditioner. After shampooing, put a small amount on your hair and viola! I haven't tried it though.

Now, I bought the Shea Body Butter (P180). The sales lady put the product in a reused magazine page. If only all stores would do the same. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. The package says it is "A deeply nourishing creme rich in antioxidants to diminish fine lines and wrinkles and heal damaged skin." I tried a small amount on my hand and it is very rich and thick. Maybe it is good to use at night before going to bed.
What should I buy next at GIGA's?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm also currently using Giga's hair treatment. I tried using it as a leave on conditioner. You should try it sis. :) Ang cool nya sa scalp after applying it pagkatapos mag shampoo. And it really lessen the dryness of my hair. I'm a kpop fan and that's why I color my hair a lot. Super damaged na sya because of chemicals so I tried herbal hair treatment. I'm not really into herbal products but I'm happy with the result even 2x ko plang sya nagagamit. By the way, thanks for sharing your giga experience! Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a good product. I'll try that as a leave-on conditioner. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter