Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6th Acupuncture Session

During my first consulation and acupuncture session with Sister Regina, she told me that we'll do 6 sessions and after that, I'll go to my OB and have an ultrasound (or TVS) to see if I'm ovulating. I'm excited and at the same time sad to go to my 6th session. This is the last of the series Sister Regina "prescribed" to me last December but this also means I'll not be having any acupuncture if the TVS results turn out positive. I'll miss having acupuncture.

I came 15 minutes earlier than the clinic's hours but I was ushered into cubicle #2. Sister Regina did the ritual of asking me if I'm ok, my eye twitching, etc. I asked her if I should have an ultrasound after the session. She said not at this day of my cycle (cycle day 22). She said I should have an ultrasound before my ovulation, say day 10 or 12. From my BBT chart, I ovulate on day 19 so I guess I have to get he ultrasound on day 15 or 17.


I lay there thinking about when I should get the TVS and when my next appointment with her would be. This is not what I had planned when I came to the clinic. I was thinking after acupuncture, I'll have an appointment with Dra. Aguilar and see if acupuncture made me ovulate. But that is not going to happen now. I have to wait for my next period and wait for the appropriate time to get an ultrasound.


I pray that I'm regularly ovulating, as what my BBT chart says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter