Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TTC Cycle 1 - Failed

I'm so disheartened. We really, really thought that our workup with Dra. Tananggonan is successful. I'm supposed to have my period on CD (cycle day) 32. That day came and went without the red visitor. CD 33 came, no period. CD 34 came, no period, until night came. There was very minimal spotting. Hubby and I hoped that it was just that. But, before I went to bed, my period made sure that it was ever present and not just some spotting.

Hubby reminds me to take it easy and not to stress thinking about it. I want to think of something else besides baby-making. But it keeps on popping on my mind! Huhuhu.

Why is it that the things which your heart desires are the things which are hard to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter