Friday, September 10, 2010

Thanks, Cheps!

Being unable to succeed in trying to conceive a baby, my friend Cheps is one of my emotional support. She now lives Down Under but I keep updating her on my conception progress. It took her a year after marriage before conceiving. She always remind me that she and her husband are together for that whole year unlike Hubby and I who only have a few months of togetherness. I need not fret too much she says.

Thanks Cheps for being here (figuratively, that is) for me. It means a lot to me that you keep on giving me nice thoughts. It comforts me that I know that you understand where I'm standing right now. You're so right in saying I do not need to hear other people's criticisms masked as opinions. Other people, in their good intent of advising, sometimes come off as being judgemental and I don't need that, do I?

Thanks again for being my friend. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter