Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fertility Yoga

Is there such a thing? After a few clicks in Google, the answer is YES. Searching for natural ways to help me conceive, I came across the Yoga4Fertility website. The name says it all!

The website contains asanas for beginners, home and Bikram and meditation for fertility. I'm so excited to have encountered such a site!

I saw this website a few weeks ago. Since Hubby and I were not successful in our first cycle of workup, I decided to finally give the asanas and meditation for fertility a try. As much as possible, I want to do holistic ways to aid my highly-medicated workup. I feel that my medications to make me ovulate affects my hormones and I fear that in the future, I might be having problems caused by these meds. So, to counterbalance (sort of), I'll try to follow the yoga poses and meditation from Yoga4Fertility.

Wish me luck! Hope I can pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter