Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Goals

Today is the first day of September. I think today is the start of the Christmas season in the Philippines since it is also the start of the "BER" months (months ending in "ber") leading to Christmas. I already heard carols on TV and the radio.

I made a list of things to do for this month. Since Hubby returned, our days are filled with eating out, cooking, travelling, Facebooking (if there is such a term) and watching TV. Now is the time to be a little bit productive and make proper use of time.

Here are the things I want to accomplish this month:


1. clean my closet and remove clothes which I haven't used and will not use in the future


2. recycle the jars/bottles and use them as container for salt, garlic powder, paprika and other seasonings

3. plant the seedlings which we purchased over the weekend to our lot

4. update the layout of the collection of German and Russian recipes I searched on the Internet. This is for the Hubby, by the way.

5. try to cross-stitch at least 2 hours on weekdays. My cross-stitch project has been left undone for several months now.

Hopefully I can stick to these assignments so I can be proud of myself by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter