Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yoga Again, Naturally


After not practicing yoga for several months, I finally pushed myself to start doing yoga again last Saturday at our home in Batangas. I was thinking of enrolling in a class but since I haven't save for it yet, I decided to do yoga at home. I cannot do it in our apartment since there is an ongoing construction of other apartment units in our area, plus the road reconstruction. It would be a lungs nightmare if I dare practice yoga with all the dust inside the apartment. Not conducive for a yoga practice.

I did only 20 minutes of Ashtanga Yoga which I learned in my Yoga Manila classes last year. You can download the Ashtanga Basic Practice here. I promise myself to continue practicing every weekend at home where the air is cool and fresh and without outside distraction. Aside from the cackling hens, that is.

For those of you who would want to take classes, there are yoga studios in Manila which offer classes for beginners and intermediate students. Here are the ones I know:

Yoga Manila

Studios in Alabang, Ortigas and Makati
http://www.yogamanila.com/

Ananda Marga
#46 Maamo St.,
Sikatuna Village,
Quezon City
www.yogainmanila.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter