Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Projects



For May, I've lined up things to do for this month. When I list things, I feel a strong obligation to do them, instead of just thinking about doing them.

1.Read the “Bonfire of the Vanities” by Tom Wolfe. I want to read one book a month so this is my Book of the Month. I bought this book in '98 and haven't read it. Yeah, I'm a book hoarder, especially when books are on sale. I always think that the books that I buy will be read, it may not be now, but I know that they will be later.

2.Do my cross-stitch project for at least two hours every weekend. Sad to say, the project has lost its novelty to me. But, I'm proud to say that I have done a quarter of the project.

3.Spend quality time with my girl friends in our Tagaytay trip (again). Maybe even eat lunch at the famous Sonia's Garden. (Am so looking forward to it!)]

4.Apply for a mutual fund. I've been mulling about it for so long that I need to take the plunge and do it.

5.Join a fun run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter