Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When was the last time he called?

I received a phone call from The Cook's office this morning. The caller, Mr. Avanzado, informed me that the cargo ship where The Cook works in had an "accident" but he cannot say what kind of accident that was. But he assured me that The Cook is safe and there is no need for me to worry. And how does he propose me to do that? I've been texting the Cook but still no reply. Mr. Avanzado said that the area where the ship was stranded is a dead spot, meaning, no communication with the crew. Bummer... He assured me again that all of the crew have been removed from the ship and they are transferred somewhere (he still cannot say).

Based on the two calls I got from Mr. Avanzado, I assume that there was a machine malfunction in the ship (he said there is total blackout). The ship got stranded at the Arab Sea. All crew have been evacuated and will return home soon.

I hope and pray that all is well with The Cook and the rest of the crew. And hopefully he can send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter