Monday, May 24, 2010

Natural Childbirth

I've been searching the Internet about home births in the Philippines and one woman who promotes it is Chiqui Brosas. She conducts classes every Sunday called Prepared Childbirth Class and I am very interested in signing up soon, of course when I get pregnant, that is. Hopefully, The Cook will be keen on attending too since I would want him to be by my side as we prepare for our soon-to-be-baby.

You can check out her Multiply site for photos of her classes.

I would want as little drug in my body as possible during baby delivery time. I don't want my newborn to be drowsy or in a daze when he/she arrives in the world. Imagine, if an adult woman becomes groggy because of those drugs given during delivery, what more could these drugs do to an infant?

Hopefully, the universe will conspire and let The Cook and I experience joining a class like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter