Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Free Breastfeeding Seminar


image from here


I saw in Ms. Chiqui Brosas' site that there will be a
free breastfeeding seminar this coming June 19. I was so excited at the thought of participating in such a class. And it's free!

I told The Cook that we should attend the class. At first he was hesitant. Why should he be there since breastfeeding is done by mothers? I said it's better if we do it together. As a couple. We're planning on starting our own family once he comes back from Dubai, might as well equip ourselves with knowledge on how to rear a baby.

Pre-registration is a must so I texted the number on the site about our details. Ma'am Zeny Feliciano replied (yey!). She is a Postpartum Doula and a Lactation Counselor (imagine, what seems to be a simple task of breastfeeding has a coach!). She asked me to send my email address via her site at http://lactation.weebly.com. She sent me an invite for the class and now I can't wait for The Cook to be home and for us to attend the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter