Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home Soon


Hopefully The Cook will be coming home soon. I could only imagine the ordeal he and the rest of the crew members went through after the maritime accident happened. Right now, I only have vague information on where he is. He called via satellite phone and texted through one of the crew's cellphone. His cellphone unfortunately was in his cabin and was destroyed together with the rest of his belongings. I'm thinking of buying him a brand new cellphone. A touchscreen phone which he likes. I'm eyeing the Samsung Star S5230W. The more I read about that phone, the more I want to have it myself. Heehee.

But, I have to make sure he hasn't bought one yet before I buy the phone. :)

Update:

The Cook has called to inform me that they are now in a hotel. They are just unloading cargo from the ship and will eventually go home soon. Flight details not yet available so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter