Thursday, October 18, 2012

Career can Wait

I've resigned from my company where I've been employed for six years. I was contemplating about a sabbatical for a few months and now, I finally went out of my comfort zone.

I'm lucky and very thankful that I have the choice to do so. Not all employees, especially those who are trying to get pregnant, have the choice or opportunity to leave the security of employment for a chance to create a family of their own.

Hubby and I are now staying in the province. We enjoy breathing the fresh and cool air and seeing more greens than gray. We now go to the grocery and wet market to buy healthy and nutritious food on a daily basis. Traffic jam is non existent (praise the Lord!) and stress levels are lessened.

Hopefully, God-willing, this change of environment will do us some good and help us in getting pregnant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter