Saturday, October 20, 2012

Two-week wait

image here

What is the two-week wait?
The two-week wait (2ww) is the time that makes TTC couples crazy. You wait and pray, hoping that by the end of two weeks, you will miss your period and there will be two lines in the pregnancy test. Hehe.

Hubby and I are now in this crazy time (actually, he has no idea about the 2ww). I haven't told him yet the date when I should have a pregnancy test. I don't want him to be excited waiting for that date and then bursting his excitement with the red day.

During the 2ww, I force myself to think about things other than conception. But, I fail all the time. I always count the calendar days even if I know it by heart!

To my TTC friends, how do you spend your 2ww?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter