Thursday, October 4, 2012

Insemination?

I went to Friendly Care for follicle monitoring with Dra. Aguilar. Good thing I stayed and waited in the hospital instead of coming back later that afternoon. She was leaving early and she only faced her patients who were in the waiting area.

Thank God that the TVS showed I have a 19mm follicle about to mature in my right ovary (20mm is the mature size). I have two smaller ones in my left ovary. I'm only at cycle day 11, and I have a maturing follicle. Woohoo!!!

She asked me how I felt about insemination. Insemination?!? She explained that the insemination she was talking about was not a test tube baby, but Intrauterine insemination (IUI). It would cost P10,000 when done at Philippine General Hospital (PGH) and P15,000 at St. Luke's Global. I told her not this cycle yet. 

I have to talk with Hubby about it. As much as I wanted to get pregnant, I hope to conceive naturally, if possible. Oh God, I hope to get pregnant this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter