Monday, October 4, 2010

September Goals - Revisited

As the start of a new month, I revisited my goals for September to see what I've accomplished. Here were my goals last month:

1. clean my closet and remove clothes which I haven't used and will not use in the future --> done!

2. recycle the jars/bottles and use them as container for salt, garlic powder, paprika and other seasonings --> totally forgot about this. :(

3. plant the seedlings which we purchased over the weekend to our lot --> no time to do this

4. update the layout of the collection of German and Russian recipes I searched on the Internet. This is for the Hubby, by the way. --> done!

5. try to cross-stitch at least 2 hours on weekends. My cross-stitch project has been left undone for several months now. --> half-done. I wasn't able to cross-stitch every weekend.

Well, well, I scored 2.5. Not good enough for me. I'll try to work more for reaching my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter