Friday, October 8, 2010

Magical Beginnings

I am not yet pregnant and here I already have a collection of books about pregnancy and breastfeeding. I told myself I should read these books and get informed prior to getting pregnant. But another part of me is saying that I should put off reading since I may get depressed reading something that is not yet happening to me.

I decided to first read Deepak Chopra's "Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives" (I admit, I first heard about Deepak Chopra in Mike Myers' film "Love Guru") which I bought on a secondhand shop. It discusses different ways to experience your pregnancy in a holistic way. Since I'm on a fertility workup which entails me to take lots of drugs, I thought I should be as holistic as possible if and when I get pregnant.

It's an inspiring book that gives you a new way to see and deal with pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter