Monday, October 11, 2010

Next Year

I have sad news. This cycle of fertility workup was not a success.

A few days before my scheduled pregnancy test, I had some mild cramps. That symptom alerted me that this month is not our month of conceving a baby. I have some doubts about it because deep inside, I want us to have a baby. He's leaving for overseas work in a few days and we wanted a baby when he returns.

Everyday I prayed and said a novena to Padre Pio, St. Gerard Majella and Pope John Paul II for me to conceive. But, this is not our time yet.

With a heavy heart, I accept this but not removing hopefullness in the future. What this past few months taught me is we may do all we can to conceive but only God decides in the end. He has a much greater plan for Hubby and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter