Monday, August 3, 2009

First Day of Yoga Class


Today is my first day of yoga class. I'm excited and a bit nervous. After much deliberation, I finally decided to go to the yoga studio near the office (Yoga Studio A), contrary to my previous post. I made a test commute to my preferred yoga studio and the commute time is more than an hour from my apartment(!) Going to the studio near the office is a better choice since there is no more commute time and the class fee is ok by me. :)

I am a little bit (a teeny bit) nervous. I feel like I might be intimidated since, browsing through the yoga studio's website, the studio caters to Class A and B students. I'm neither. :) But, who cares, right? I don't know them and they don't know me. We're there for the same purpose.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter