Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wellness Project

As I plan for our wedding, I also want to include fitness and wellness activities for myself, and later on for The Cook (when he returns).

I plan to enroll in a yoga class. I joined a yoga class for two months in 2007 but stopped when I had to change apartment. My new place is far from the yoga studio and I was lazy to commute. Boo!

I like yoga since it really takes away stress and keeps my mind relax. There are a couple of yoga studios near my office. Yoga Studio A is a bit expensive since I need to consume the package (12 classes or so) for two months only. Yoga Studio B is cheaper than Yoga Studio A, but when I looked at their website, I feel like I'll not fit in with other students since the studio seems to be for upper class only. HeeHee.

Now, I've come full circle. I think that it doesn't matter if my previous yoga studio is far from where I live. I'm comfortable with its shala and co-students and the classes are cheap. :) What's a little sacrifice of commuting a little longer in exchange of a stress-free and peaceful mind, right? I know that I'll be obsessive worrying about all the details as we near our wedding, so I need to keep my head above water (so to speak).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter