Friday, July 24, 2009

Wheatgrass Juice


Since I'm on a roll looking for ways to be fit and healthy, I found out about wheatgrass juice. Wheatgrass juice is full of chlorophyll which is very nutritious and helpful in keeping the body healthy. It is a super detox juice that neutralizes toxins in the body. Read more here.

Wheatgrass juice is available at the Salcedo Saturday Market from Mr. Arthur Tanco's stall (who hails from the province where I came from!). He sells wheatgrass juice (P60 a shot), the actual wheatgrass (P100 a tray) and wheatgrass juicer (manual and automatic). I'm excited to visit his stall and learn more about wheatgrass juice. I'll go the Market when The Cook returns so we could both enjoy and learn.

If I do go the wheatgrass juice route, I think it would be more cost-effective if I plant the wheatgrass and juice it myself. I found a supplier of wheatgrass seeds and kit from Mr. Seeds.

Anybody who tried wheatgrass juice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter