Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pre-Marriage Counseling


I want The Cook and I to attend counseling before our wedding. I think it is important for us to be prepared in all aspects (physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, etc.) before embarking on a lifelong journey called marriage. People are different. Even siblings who come from the same parents are different from each other, how much more for two people who came from different families who will now spend their lives together? For me, marriage is more important than the wedding itself so I have to find ways for us to be our best selves before entering into marriage.

I found in the Internet a handbook for engaged couples. It provides great insights on various topics tackled in pre-marriage counseling. But, I can't seem to find where I got it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter