Friday, September 9, 2011

11th Acupuncture + Another Herbal Tea

This is a delayed post.

After confirming my ovulation (story here), I excitedly went to St. Francis Natural Clinic for my acupuncture. I want to show Sister Regina the result of my recent TVS. I'm so happy to know that I've ovulated naturally, without the aid of Clomid. This is my goal when I started acupuncture in December. 

Good thing the clinic is not so busy that day. I was immediately assigned to cubicle #3. Sister Regina asked me about my cycle (I didn't have acupuncture then since she is out of the country and I don't have my TVS result yet). I told her that it seems to me my cycle was shortened (27 days instead of the usual 30-32 days) and the flow was lesser than what I usually experienced. Maybe it's because of the herbal tea? She asked if I was stressed during my period (not really). She looked at my TVS result and said my endometrium lining is thin (0.8, the ideal is 0.86 and up). 

She prescribed another herbal tea for 10 days to help my body produce enough cervical mucus. My husband is coming soon, so I better be prepared. (*wink*)

The herbal tea! Ta-da! The label is in Chinese so I cannot search what the tea contains.    


Inside the bag are 20 small plastic bags with the tea. As you can see, the tea has shades of orange, moss green, orange red, etc.


When I put a cup of hot water to the tea, it looked like water with rust. Heehee. Good thing my senses are already familiar with the odd taste and funky smell of Chinese medicine. I am proud to say I can drink a cup of herbal tea without any delaying tactics. Bottoms up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter