Saturday, September 10, 2011

Honey + Cinnamon


I read an article saying honey and cinnamon help in conception.

In another article (sorry I cannot locate it) says that in some countries, women mix honey and cinnamon. They rub this sticky mixture in their gums all throughout the day to help them conceive. This practise is doable but I admit it's quite not practical for me. I work all day on the computer and I can't imagine washing and re-washing my honey-cinammon stained fingers. :) To compensate, I just add these two ingredients to my morning meal which is muesli. 

Tip: When buying honey, check out the label. It should say 100% pure honey (or the likes). In groceries, there are lots of honey on the shelves but some are just caramelized sugar. So be wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter