Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Nut to Me



When Hubby arrived from overseas work, he gave me a bag of nuts. He said there are many bags of nuts that he left in his kitchen since he thought we would have a difficult time cracking/opening/getting the nuts. I was in a "Sayang naman!" mode. I like to eat nuts. Instead of the usual bag of chips/junk foods, I munch on nuts. So, I was sad that he left lots of nuts there.

I recognize the walnuts and chestnuts (kastanyas). I googled to find out what nuts are in the bag. Seems we have brazil nuts, pecans (the red, oblong ones), hazelnuts (the small light brownish ones), and almonds (the lighter colored ones).

Still, these nuts are in the bag. I'm not sure how to get the nuts without a nut cracker. Pliers, maybe? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter