Thursday, September 22, 2011

12th Acupuncture

I'm excited for this acupuncture treatment because for the first time, I will be going with my Hubby. I brought some chocolates for Sister Regina and the nurses. :)

We arrived early at the clinic but there are about 5 patients waiting. Seems a busy day today.

I was assigned cubicle #5, my first time to be in that corner cubicle. Hubby and I waited for 30 minutes or so.

Sister Regina came in the cubicle and I gave her the chocolate which she graciously accepted. She asked me about my period, my bowel movement, when my husband arrived, etc. She took my pulse on both hands and intently looked at my chart. I asked her if it was OK if I don't take Clomid yet. She said that that's our plan. :) She would prescribe herbs for me to take.

I showed her my tongue to gauge my health and she also asked Hubby to do the same. Good thing we didn't eat anything before going to the clinic. :0

The needles were inserted in my head, tummy, knees, inside thighs (first time) and ankles. I felt as if I was immobilized! Hehe. I tried to relax my mind and to sleep later on but sleep eluded me. I imagined my body becoming ready for conception. I thought of being pregnant, having a full term and safe delivery and finally, embracing our firstborn. I read that you should visualize yourself as a pregnant woman and being a parent. Sometimes a tear would fall when I think about these things.  

When the treatment ended, I saw Hubby, sleeping on the chair. :)

These are my new herbs. I have to take it twice a day for 7 days. I forgot what these herbs are for (*hand slap on the head*).


When water is added, it turns black with sediments.



Acupuncture: P900
Herbs: P1,020

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter