Sunday, July 3, 2011

Herbal Tea The Second

The second prescription of herbal medicine from Sister Regina comes in a similar container as the first. I should take this the same way I took the first. I double-checked with the assistant if it is different since they look the same to me.

Here are the ingredients written at the label:
Radix Rehmanniae preprata
Radix Paeoniae alba
Radix Angelicae sinensis
Rhizoma Chuanxiong

From what I gather, these herbs promote blood circulation, regulate menstruation among other things.

I boiled a cup of water and put 8 scoops of the herbal medicine. This medicine is darker in color, and the water turned blackish brown after putting it. The smell, ugh! It smells like incense! I waited for about 15 minutes to cool this concoction and drank it little by little. It tastes like the ashes of burnt wood! Just when my tongue is familiarized to the taste of the first herbs, now, I have to do the same to this.


If my calculation is correct, 200g of this medicine is equal to 18 cups. I can finish this in 9 days. AJA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter