Saturday, June 11, 2011

SSS ID Photo Capture

I went to SSS (Main) on my scheduled appointment for the ID and digital signature capture. Bringing the pre-approved E-6 form, official receipt and 2 IDs, I was excited to finally finish the process of getting a new ID in my end.

Turns out, I needed to fill out the "new" E-6 form. I didn't bring a black pen! All my preparations for this day went moot just because of forgetting to bring a pen. Sigh.

An SSS employee checked my new form and got my old ID. She told me to go to the other side of the building where the picture capture is being done.
In the picture capture area, there are several cubicles. Inside are SSS employees. Each of their table has a laptop, scanner and a digital signature capturing device. For the picture taking, there's the Canon DLSR (I think). Sosyal!

Women with long hair are requested to tie their mane and remove earrings. Sorry to those who had prepped their hairs, it's useless during the ID picture capture.

It took me less than 30 minutes to have my photo taken. Maybe because my schedule was in the morning. Nevertheless, I went out the SSS building happy. When I get my new SSS ID, I will then use it to apply for a passport.

...

A few days after, a friend told me that his officemate applied for an SSS ID last year and hasn't received it to this day. OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter