Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Home Solar Kit

I want to have solar panels in my future home. Though very pricey, you can save money in electricity bills in the long run and helping save the environment as well.

An official from the Climate Change Commission says having solar panels installed in his home gave their household enough electricity after Typhoon Ondoy wreaked havoc in the Philippines. His neighbors lit candles at night but his family lived comfortably using the saved electricity from the solar panels. To read more about his inspiring story, click here.

The cheapest solar kit I've found available in Manila is
ADTEL's home solar kit. It costs P20,000 and can

"...operate an electric fan (40W), a 21-inch TV (70w), a DVD player (30W) and a computer (60W), in addition to charging mobile phones and portable music players."


Should I now start saving for my dream solar kit/panels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter