Monday, May 2, 2011

7th Acupuncture Session

I went to my acupuncture appointment after knowing that I didn't ovulate this cycle. I came thirty minutes before the opening of the clinic so I waited outside, trying to practise in my mind what I would say to Sister Regina. Since we communicate in English, I want all my thoughts to be delivered correctly, as I want them. Miscommunication is the least I want at this time.

While waiting, several patients arrived. A Chinese couple sat beside me and told me it was their first time. They asked if the needles hurt (No).

As the clinic opened and the assistants let us in, I was led to cubicle #1. After a few minutes, Sister Regina came in. I told her about my two ultrasound and the result. I told her that I think I only ovulate when I have acupuncture (based on my BBT charts for the past cycles). She told me I'm still fine. I have to go back to her on my June cycle so she could prescribe some herbs.

After paying for my session, I scheduled my next appointment in June. I'm thinking, I'm now on the next step -- herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter