Monday, April 25, 2011

Follicle Monitoring 2

On cycle day 16 I returned to my OB for a follow-up TVS. On my previous follicle monitoring, I have a 1cm follicle in my left ovary. I prayed that this tiny blob will mature and become a healthy egg.

I was patient #12 and I knew Dra. Aguilar has alot of other patients who did follicle monitoring before me. As she did the TVS, she found out that there is "no dominant follicle", which means I did not ovulate. :( This is sad. I tried to compose myself and not blame myself for not ovulating even after 6 sessions of acupuncture.

News like this gives me the blues. I felt like I what I did a year before when we were having our fertility workup. After a series of medications and ultrasounds, I hoped that I'll get a positive end result which is conception. I am full of optimism and happiness that nothing could go wrong. But, after two cycles of workup, I still haven't conceived. It's anti-climactic. That is how I felt when Dra. said I didn't ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter