Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Holly's Harp

My officemate, G, invited my to watch a harpist perform at Mirriam College in Quezon City. She has tickets given by her sister and since her husband has to attend a Parents-Teacher Meeting, she asked me if I like that type of entertainment. I said YES!

The night is a fund-raising activity of the Philippine Leprosy Mission (PLM). PLM invited Holly Angel Paraiso, a professional harpist, to perform for the night. Ms. Paraiso is born in Hawaii and married a Filipino. They have four beautiful children (three were present during the show).

This is the first time I'm watching a harpist perform live and I'm excited. Cocktails were served before the performance.

Ms. Paraiso played Somewhere in Time, Beauty and the Beast, The Prayer, My Heart will Go On and a lot more.


During the 10-minute break we bought Ms. Paraiso's CD which she autographed after the show.





HOLLY ANGEL PARAISO
Harpist
Cel: 0918-261-2709
www.hollyparaiso.net
holly.paraiso@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter