Saturday, January 15, 2011

Start of being Organic

image here
In my quest for a green and organic 2011, I have decided to remove chemically-laden bath products and household items from my grocery list. I've searched health shops and online shops for these eco-friendly goodies.

I bought my shampoo, conditioner and deodorant from Healthy Options.

image here

I ordered my lovely soaps from the online shop called Happy Haven Eco Store. Initially, I ordered 2 Victoria laundry bars, 2 Daila feminine soaps and 2 Daila bath soaps (one for my place in the city and one for the province). The owner of Happy Haven, Ms. Christine, informed me that ZEN bath soaps are on sale, 3 for P100 (originally priced at P130) so I ordered 3 more soaps. Good thing about Happy Haven is that they deliver for free. No minimum purchase required. :)

People may ask, why buy bath products which are more expensive than those in the grocery?

1. Savings. Yes, savings! Here, I'm writing about long-term savings. Using organic products will minimize the harmful chemicals that I introduce to my body. There are many pollutants in the city that cause sickness and diseases to people. If I minimize toxins in my body, then I can reduce the possibility of me being sick, buying meds, consulting with doctors, or worse, being confined to a hospital.

2. Eco-friendly. Organic products are Mother Earth friendly. Love the only planet we're living in.

Here's to an eco-friendly and organic bathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter