Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Despedida for a Dear Officemate

After three years working for the company, my colleague and friend, A, decided to try for greener pastures. On her last day at work, we decided to have a send-away dinner.

We went to Carlos Pizza in Metrowalk. We ordered two large pizzas and several plates of pastas. I ordered Spaghetti in Garlic and Oil. After eating this dish at Pizza Hut Bistro, I vowed to try this dish at any pizza/pasta place which serves it to know which place serves the best Aglio Olio.

The Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheeses) is a hit. It's so delicious I haven't had the chance to take a picture.

We also ordered Capriccioso, an all-meat pizza.


This is the Spaghetti in Garlic and Oil (P110). The dish is called a solo but two can share this. For me, this tastes a bit bland. I would suggest more chilli flakes in this dish to give it some kick.

We talked endlessly, stories overlapping another story, people butting in, it seems we haven't had enough time to share what's on our minds. Happy night!

To you, A, may you have a wonderful experience in Singapore. May God bless you in your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter