Friday, January 28, 2011

Books

images from Amazon Books


I was at Booksale again, even though I told myself not to buy any more books since I have lots of books at home left unread. It was a Friday and it seemed there was a new delivery of books. Sales personnel were busy stacking, organizing and displaying books. Books on the floor, books piled high on cabinets, truly a haven for readers.

The "Book of Ruth" is P45 and "Goodbye Sweetwater" is P20 only. Woohooo!

I also got a copy of Isabel Allende's "Daughter of Fortune" (P75) and "The Color Purple" by Alice Walker (P70).

Now, I really have to get serious reading these books. I read somewhere that books which are not read are only ink on paper. Unless you read them, you cannot call them books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter