Thursday, January 13, 2011

2nd Acupuncture Session

I went to the St. Francis clinic early, trying a new route of commute. Fortuately, I was the second patient to arrive, the clinic is not yet even open. :)

As I wait outside the clinic, more patients arrive, mostly women. During my first session, there were no patients waiting in line. I was immediately sent to a cubicle. But now, there is already a line. Good thing I came early.

Sister Regina and her staff starts with a prayer before opening the clinic. A staff called us to enter and I was assigned to cubicle #2.

Sister Regina came. She studied my information sheet (now in a brown folder) and asked if I got my period and if the flow is "OK". I said "OK". Then, I showed her my tongue, the start of a session. After looking at my tongue, she said I should minimize drinking cold drinks. Ooops!

For this session, she put needles in my head, knee areas and feet. No more in the fingers as the first session. Surprisingly, there is much "pinch" as she put the needles. I don't know why. The pinch are more pronounced in one needle in my head and that above the right knee. Not sure why this is so. Maybe because of the time I'm in my cycle?

After thirty minutes, I'm finished with the session. Paid P800 for it since it's my second time. For first-time patients, the fee is P1,400 (P800 session and P600 for consultation).

I hope and pray acupuncture can correct my PCOS and I will not need to take medications just to ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter