Thursday, August 5, 2010

Waiting

For this year, I have 29 to 32-day cycles. It means I have my monthly period any day between the 29th and the 32nd day from the first day of my previous period. Since this is Cycle 2 and the cycle after our visit to the OB, Hubby and I are hopeful and positive. Hubby, very positive. Me, not so much. I still have some allowance for sad news. I don't like being disappointed.

Day 29
This is the first day when I'm supposed to have a period. It coincides with my birthday. Silently prays to God that He doesn't let my spirits down today.

Prayers answered. Thank You!

Day 30
Second day of waiting for something not to happen. Isn't it ironic? I'm still sick and I decided to take a leave and go to a ENT for check-up. Doc prescribes an antibiotic which he says is safe for those pregnant Yes, I told him I might be expecting even if I'm not yet sure.

Day 31
This anticipation is agonizing. Wish I could go now to Day 33, without having my period AND getting a positive from a pregnancy test. Everytime I take a pee, I'm searching for that unwanted stain.

Day 32
Today is a make or break day. This is the longest cycle I had for this year. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed. Still on the lookout for that unwanted stain. After each pee, I say a silent thanks to God. :)


As of press time, I feel that we are going to the positive side. Yoohoo!


__
08/05/10

Sadly, my period came. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter