Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hoping for 2.0!

Cycle Day 12

Today is Follicle Monitoring day. This calls for a TVS (transvaginal sonogram) which costs P970. Dra. Tanangonan said I have two follicles/eggs about 1.0 and 1.1cm in size in my right ovary. Last week I had none. Yey! I needed at least one to mature.

She prescribed Progynova to be taken for three days. I have to return on CD 16 for another TVS. She told me that the follicles should be 2.0cm, the size of a mature egg, ready for fertilization. Everyday, an egg should increase 0.2cm in size. I thought if those two matured and fertilized at the same time, does that mean we'll have twins? <*wink*wink*> There is another option aside from the medicine, whichis injection. She wouldn't recommend it to me yet. We'll wait until CD16 if I needed to have the injection. Hope not.

I've read a PCOS diary that keeps me inspired lately. If I would base my situation on her timeline, I'm on her entry dated April 12, 2003, three weeks until she got pregnant. I hope Hubby and I would be blessed too, three weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter