Friday, February 27, 2009

Photo-Video

After the bridal fair, I got tons of brochures from wedding suppliers. I only sorted them out lately and I made a tally of how much is the ongoing rate of different wedding services available.

First stop, photo and video.

Minimum rate of a photo and video package is P39,000. You get 40 album pages with 80-200 pictures, blow-up picture with frame, 1 non-linear video (I don't know what non-linear means tho), etc. There are companies who offer a traditional package (P15,000-20,000). However, the photographer will use rolls of film instead of the digital one.

For our wedding, I was thinking of hiring a fun photographer. Someone who'll take candid and movement shots. I'm not so into having pictures wherein guests stand in line, compress and smile as the photographer takes the perfect shot of everybody. I'm more into shots which captures people's laughter and emotions. I don't want the usual wedding photographer that acts as a director – shouting instructions on where to go, when to stop and smile, etc.

Note: For weddings outside Manila, there is an out-of-town charge. Not good for us.

1 comment:

  1. Joysi! I don't know if you still remember how we did it during our (Alvin and I) wedding. The fotog I hired only covered the preparation (hotel) and church event. I asked all of my friends and relatives with cameras to shoot away at the reception. And then we asked them to save the photos in the laptop that we brought specifically for that. It saved us a huge amount of money on photos.

    I heard of one wedding where the couple placed one disposable camera in each table for the guests to use. But of course, that would be pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter