Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Booth

It seems that photo booths are in a rage at weddings today. Instead of giving little trinkets as wedding favors, a couple could opt to have a photo booth. Guests would fall in line to have their pictures taken in succession and printed afterwards. Sounds fun, right?

I searched the Internet and the rate for renting a photo booth is around P12,000-15,000. You'll have a technician who'll man the camera and printer, props (like feathers, mustaches, etc.)and photo booth setup. You can rent the photo booth for 5-6 hours.

In the bridal show I attended, I received a flyer of a photo/video company which offers a photo booth for only P9,000 for 3 hours of unlimited picture taking and printing.

I'm tempted to rent a photo booth and let the guests take the pictures as their wedding souvenirs. But, companies which rent photo booths are in Metro Manila. So, we have to pay an additional out-of-town charge for the photo booth since we'll get married in the province. Booo-hoo!

Since photo booths are a trend in weddings, I saw instructions on how to DIY your own photo booth! I saw directions from evite:



and instructables...

If we do push through with the photo booth, we'll have to really consider to DIY our photo booth. I think it's fun and more personal that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter