Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ring-ring! Ring-ring!

I'm searching the Internet for ring designs. The Cook and I have window-shopped before for rings but nothing impressed us that much. All the rings looked the same to me. Same smooth wedding bands, some have diamonds, small ones, big ones. Nothing that captured my interest for me to say that “Hey, that's our ring!”

Months after that window shopping, the rings that somewhat engraved itself in my mind is the pair of gold rings with a strip of “rose gold” in the middle. The rose gold has a shade of pink (maybe that's why I remember it until now). Rose gold is still gold but with copper content in it that's why it has a pinkish shade. It's not the usual yellow or white gold, it's pink! :)

We're partial to having wedding bands instead of rings. What's the difference? Wedding bands do not have stones in it. I think that's the difference.

If we're having wedding bands, I want some engravings in it like vines, flowers, etc. I saw a design here at Brilliant Earth of a beautiful ring.

And here is from Handwoven Bands.
Aren't they lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter