Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wedding Schedule

Our wedding is/maybe the biggest party I'll ever have in my life. And since I'm sort of an OC, I've drafted a schedule of things to do, especially the DIY projects. Without a schedule, I'll be like a floating feather. No direction. Just floating aimlessly...

Anyways, back on Earth.

Begin with the end in mind. This is from
Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Once you have a clear vision of what you want to achieve, you plan what you have to do to reach your destination.

For me, I'll start with the big tasks first so when the BIG DAY nears, I am left with the little tasks.

So, I'm starting with the things for the reception. I plotted the DIY projects for the reception. Based on the resources I have now, I can start with the centerpieces. It's not the biggest task though, I have to do with what I have right now. So, Project Centerpiece, come on down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter