Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another Second-hand Book Haul

Since working from home, going out is now limited, and I don't mind. I only go out when paying bills and banking errands and during this day, I try to get the most out of my so-called "day-off." I list all my errands so I can do them in one go. After paying the bills and stuff, I go to the mall and second-hand book shops. I still have lots of unread books but I can't help buying low-priced good books whenever I'm in the book shop. I have more second-hand books than brand new ones and these new ones were mostly given to me as gifts.

I discovered another Booksale branch and that's where I went for my book shopping trip. The books were priced way lower than the mall branch and the titles were kinda older than those at the mall. I was able to snag these wonderful books for a total of P70.



I don't mind if a book is not in pristine condition, as long as the content is readable, it's alright with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter