Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fertility Supplements

Image here

Try as I might to forget about conceiving, I can't. Sometimes I'm just at a loss on what to do next. I've tried healthy living. I religiously consulted my OB. I had acupuncture sessions and herbal teas. Nothing worked. I wanted to just let go of the reins and see what happens next.

But, deep down, I still want to do something to help me conceive. There's a part of me saying that I can do something about the things that I can control -- such as my food intake and activity level. I may be discouraged in the past years, but I shouldn't lose hope. Also, I may just have to bring out of the library my books on natural fertility.

Right now, I'm interested in taking fertility supplements. A friend suggested I take royal jelly. I've searched the net and got encouraging information about royal jelly and I saw a local store selling it. I'm also interested in FertiliAid, Fertility Blend, and USANA.

What fertility supplements are you taking? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter