Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Updating my Records

The thing that I miss about being a regular employee of a company is not worrying about the monthly payments for SSS, Philhealth, and HMO.

Now that I'm organizing my schedule as a freelance writer, I also have to face the tasks of updating my public records and taking care of my HMO. I want my records to be as clean as possible, without those missed payments and whatnots. 

My main priority is paying off my salary loan in SSS in time to avoid penalty fees and getting health insurance. I've been confined in a hospital for a week last 2011 and my company's health card and Philhealth helped alot in the bills. So, I have to make sure that my Philhealth contributions are updated and I have an HMO to cover my bills should I (I pray not) get sick.

These things are easily ignored by some employees but it shouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter