Thursday, March 7, 2013

Maxicare

I've been browsing the Internet for a good HMO. I was comparing two prominent HMO providers and to test them in the customer service area, I sent an inquiry to both their email addresses to see which would reply to me immediately.

Obviously, Maxicare noticed my inquiry and sent me a reply. So long, other HMO provider! The reply to my inquiry said that I should wait for their call to initiate my application. After a few weeks of no call, I sent Maxicare a message via Skype. Their customer support immediately emailed me the application form, list of accredited hospitals and dental clinics, and brochure.

I sent my application form via email (since I'm in the province, going to the city is limited nowadays). After a week, my application was approved and I got my billing statement. That fast!

The due date was 15 days after the release of the billing statement. According to their email, if I paid within day 1-10 of the month, my coverage will start on the 15th of the month. Since I wanted to activate my membership and have my health card ASAP, I paid the next day after receiving the billing statement.

Now, I'm waiting for my Maxicare health card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter