Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ovuplus

I bought an ovulation kit.

Before we got married, I went to an OB-GYN and asked her how I could get pregnant the soonest once we're married. In her pad, she wrote the days of the month, circled the days which I'm supposed to be fertile, checked the days which The Cook and I should have "contact" (her term, not mine) and listed the things I should buy/do. We never got the chance to do those things since he left for overseas work 11 days after our wedding.

Now that we have the time to get preggers, I unearthed this list from my files and reviewed it. On the list was to buy and ovulation kit.

The Ovuplus contains 5 test kits which looks like a pregnancy test kit. The kit instructs to use it 2 days before ovulation. There is a table wherein you can see when to use it depending on your cycle. My cycle ranges from 29-32 days. I can use the kit on Day 12. You should use it between 10am-8pm, at the same time every day you are testing. I guess the most comfortable time for me to use it is 6pm, after work, at home.

The ironic thing about these ovulation kits is that they cannot tell if you ovulated. All it can tell is the possibility of ovulation, not the ovulation itself. Argh!

3 comments:

  1. where did you buy the kit? Can you buy it online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I bought mine in a pharmacy, Mercury Drug to be specific. Not sure if you can buy it online. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw this now, coz i was looking also were to buy ovulation kit. its been 4yrs since u post this. how are u do u hav kids now? just wondering. just like u im just married 6months already and wanting to have baby. ��

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter